I offer sessions and counseling to individuals, or couples, via Skype.
Sessions provide a safe, empathic, loving atmosphere, where you can be yourself, feel your self, and express the truth of what you feel. A space to share your experience, the journey in to your life and ask questions.
Through dialogue, inquiry, listening, deep connection with your body, we can bring new insight, perspective, and compassion to those areas of your life needing extra presence and attention.
Some of the topics clients brought include: challenging ‘negative’ thoughts, difficult relationship, dealing with difficult feeling (sadness, anger, stress, anxiety, fear, obsession).
You may prepare questions to explore, or just be in the session unprepared and see what happens in the moment.
While my background is in depth psychology – as well as in Transpersonal psychological, emotional healing, and trauma work with meditation-based approaches, these sessions are not intended to diagnose, assess, or treat deep clinical conditions, such as PTSD, bipolar disorder, or severe anxiety or depression disorders.
The sessions are designed more in the here/now presence guidance, life-meaning direction, counseling, coaching, and consulting. To bring light in to the different and often opposite part of the self, guides into the awareness of who you are in the different circumstances of life.
About your session:
- at the time of the scheduled session, I will be on Skype, so please initiate a video call with me (my Skype username will be given to you when you book).
- Note: You will need to request to add me to your Skype contacts before your session. You will need a webcam with a microphone, and a reliable internet connection.
- The sessions are 1 or 2 hours in length, depending on your request.
- Please make sure you can be in a quiet space, with minimum distractions, to get the most from your session. Find a private place where you won’t be distracted.
- You may spend a few moments connecting with your self, feel your body, be present to the moment before the call begins.